Whenever we say registration fees, we mean the total fee that is to be paid to the Institutes at the time of registration, by whatever name it is called and into how many ever parts it is divided. The fee given here is the total fee that should be paid to the institute for being registered as a student at this level.
- Postal Coaching:
- Rs. 7,000 for Commerce Graduates,
- Rs. 7,750 for Non-commerce Graduates and
- Rs. 6,500 for students registering with the Foundation Programme Level qualification.
The breakup of the fee is as follows:
- Registration Fee – 1500 [For all]
- Foundation Programme Exemption Fee – 500 [For Graduates]
- Postal Tuition Fee for Executive Level Course – 5,000 [For all]
- Postal Tuition fee for Foundation Programme Level/Course – 750 [Rs. 188 per subject]
Payable only only by Non-Commerce graduates who are seeking exemption from passing the Foundation Programme Level/Course examination
- Oral Coaching: Rs. 3,500/-
The Oral coaching fee is decided by the coaching center. The coaching center retains a part of the fee and only a part of it is sent to the institue as per the understanding it has with the institute. The fee charged by the orgal coaching center includes the registration fee as well as the oral coaching fee for the course.
The fee may vary from one coaching center to another.
We try to maintain update information. However, in your own interest, please verify before making the actual payment.