CWA ICWA Final : Marks Sheet Lost , Getting a Duplicate

ICWAICWA ICWA (2008)FinalResults Exemptions • Marks Sheet Lost , Getting a Duplicate
There is a provision for obtaining a duplicate marks sheet.

Time Limit for getting a duplicate marks sheet

A duplicate marks sheet/pass certificate can be obtained from the institute within a period of 5 years from date of declaration of the concerned examination results. After 5 years, the student can get his duplicate marks sheet in transcript form only.


The fee for obtaining a duplicate marks sheet/pass certificate is Rs. 50 for each such certificate. After 5 years Rs. 200

Mode of Payment

Payment should be made through a DD in favour of “The ICWA of India” payable at Kolkata


Application should be made in a plain paper mentioning applicant's Date of Birth, Regn.No., Roll No., Term/Year of examination and address

Where to send the Application

The application along with the fees paid should be send to “Director (Examinations),The ICWA of India, 12 Sudder Street, Kolkata 700016”.